Well watched the super bowl today, and it was quite the exciting game. It will go down in the history books as one of the most exciting ever. The Pittsburgh Steelers however, pulled it out. This outcome made me very sad. I really wanted the Cardinals to win the game.
On the other hand I got to watch the game with a very pretty girl, her name is Megan, and she makes me happy even if a football game doesn't go my way. She has made the last 5 months very exciting.
Well this is going to be a short post, but its getting late. I have a very busy week ahead of me, but Ill be fine, I just have to keep pressing on! Megans birthday is on Wednesday, its her 20th isn't she pretty?
Okay, you'll like this. You know how I'm not a huge football fan, right? Well, my stepsister Jenny (who lives in Phoenix) has been ending all her e-mails this week with "go cardinals." I couldn't figure out why until I actually saw part of the superbowl yesterday. Who knew? I am such a blonde! Also, in spite of the fact that I don't like football it seems like it was kind of exciting. When is Megan's birthday? I forgot.
ReplyDelete