Well I headed home again as I do most weekends yesterday, but before arriving to Independence I stopped in St Joe, to see Megan. We had a great night just relaxing and watching videos and eating pizza!
Today however was a much different kind of fun as I went out to eat with the Hensons' for Harmonys birthday dinner. We attended the Peach Tree restaurant. It was very tasty! The after that me and Steve headed to Downtown KC, and the Sprint center to try the CBE (college basketball experiance) It was so awesome. All the things you can do there are pretty much amazing, it was definately well worth the ten dollars for admission. After walking around the plaza for a bit me and steve hit up the ice rink and skated around a bit. It was a pretty cool day and it went really well.
Well tommarro is the super bowl and Megan is coming over to watch it at my house. It will be alot of fun. At least for me lol. Then its back to the daily grind of school, but I will of course be back next weekend. Today is the start of February, which looks to be a very exciting and fun month :)!!! Go Cardinals!!!
Today however was a much different kind of fun as I went out to eat with the Hensons' for Harmonys birthday dinner. We attended the Peach Tree restaurant. It was very tasty! The after that me and Steve headed to Downtown KC, and the Sprint center to try the CBE (college basketball experiance) It was so awesome. All the things you can do there are pretty much amazing, it was definately well worth the ten dollars for admission. After walking around the plaza for a bit me and steve hit up the ice rink and skated around a bit. It was a pretty cool day and it went really well.
Well tommarro is the super bowl and Megan is coming over to watch it at my house. It will be alot of fun. At least for me lol. Then its back to the daily grind of school, but I will of course be back next weekend. Today is the start of February, which looks to be a very exciting and fun month :)!!! Go Cardinals!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment