Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hmm I scream for Ice Cream

Have you ever had cold stone ice cream. It is by far my favorite! If I didn't care about my health I would be tempted to go get some every day. What I like to get (try it sometime) is Cheesecake ice cream with snicker bits in them. It is sooooooo good. Yummy!

So I have a very fun exciting month coming up in February, and most of the reason is Megan. To start it off the Super Bowl is february 1st, Cardinals vrs the Steelers, GO CARDINALS. Then Megan's birthday is the 4th. She will be turning twenty. Then Valentines day, which formal will be on, (me and megs mini formal since Phi Sigs got canceled) <3. Then me and Megans 6 month anniversary is the 23rd. I think me and Megan get to go to a basketball game somewhere in there too. Boy oh boy :) pretty busy eh? Oh but it will be great fun. Oh ya I forgot its also Black history month, which my African American Multiculteralism teacher hates, because why do they only appreciate what black people do in one month. Do black people just take the other 11 months off? Not too mention that, but its also the shortest month. How is that fair?Lol he is very funny, and I like his class.

Well its three o'clock in the morning. So I should probably go to sleep, but this is the life of a college student I guess :)

1 comment:

  1. Now I want ice cream! Thanks a lot! :) Sounds like you have a fun month coming up. I hope you have a good time. Yay for your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete