Hey I am really excited for this weekend!!! This friday I get to go see Megan in St Joe then, I will be coming home after that! Saturday I will get to hang out with Stephen, and then of course Sunday is the big game!!! Yay for the Super Bowl, Go Cardinals. Megan said she might be able to come to my house for the game which makes me SUPER excited, cause I cant think of one person that doesn't know anything about football I'd rather watch it with, lol!
Anyways this week has been kind of a downer so far but its really starting to look up. Tommarro is the first Intermural Basketball game of the season. I love intermural basketball, and I am stoked for it to start. I really hope I play well :) I practiced on Tuesday, but some stuff was on my mind that night and I played horribly, so I hope I can get it together!
Well anyways, I dont really have too much to report on this week except for the usual. Been teaching, writing papers about teaching, and then working basketball practice. Its been busy, but I would rather be busy than bored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I commented on this already. What happened? Now I can't remember all the witty things and profound things I said.
ReplyDelete