Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yay for good ol Plasma!

Well my laundry is in the dryer, and its still not dry so I am up just waiting for it to be done so I decided to write a post.



For this last year, I have been the fundraising chairman for Phi Sigma Kappa. For this I am in charge of raising money for the chapter. Today was a burger king benefit night, which is where we get a percentage of BK's sales for the night if we make sure their lobby is clean. Its actually a really good fundraiser, we usually get 200-300 dollars for it.



This year I worked as the womens basketball manager. I didn't make much money, but enough to get me by, tonight was their last home game and we won!!! It was really exciting, the girls won by 2! Good way to end the season :)



Well thanks to my fundraising efforts, most of formal will be paid for by the chapter, so for those of you wondering how a poor college student can afford to do all these formals, well its cause they dont cost very much to me at least :). St Louis actually ended up being pretty inexpensive too! You will have to ask Megan about how much hers cost, but I am sure they are not too bad at all. Far as I know they are free. :) but I applied for a few jobs today, since basketball is ending, I am losing my only source of income, :(. I might not get a job though, because I dont want to work weekends, cause I want to be able to come home on the weekends whenever I want! I guess I will keep on donating that plasma, I get 70 dollars for my Saturday donation!!!

Well thats all I got to say, I get to see Megan in St Joe this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment