Yesterday I went to UCM to see the basketball game against Northwest. UCM won easily, but I mainly went there to see Carrie anyways, I knew Northwest really didn't have too much of a chance against UCM, since UCM is one of the best in the nation when it comes to basketball.
While I was there I watched a movie called slumdog millionaire, which I recommend! It was a very powerful movie, with a interesting storyline. One thing that movie really shows is how great we have it America, no matter how bad the ecomomy gets, we are still extremely blessed compared to other countries, like India (where the movie is based)
I dont know if I am gonna go on that trip to New Orleans now, I may try to make some money by doing a study, but we will see, there are also other things I am interested in possibly doing over the break, but going to New Orleans for that cheap of price is really a great deal, so we will see where God leads my heart on that one.
And as far as where I am going to live next year, I still have nothing...Ahh what a deal :(
Note: Drinking Hydrive energy later than 9pm can cause insomnia, on Friday night I tried going to bed at 12, I ended up pulling a all nighter right before my trip to UCM, because of the buzz of the energy drink. I will say it did taste quality, but wow, was it powerful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment