Well its Thursday night, actually friday morning, and I am doing laundry because I dont want to have to do it over the weekend. So while waiting for my last load to finally dry I decided to blog it up.
Everything has been going well for me up here at Northwest, getting things done and progressing through the school year. Been talking to Garrett about next year actually, turns out we might actually get an apartment together in the Forest Village apartments. The "FVA" as they call it, is on campus, which helps me cause I will then get it for a heavily discounted price. It would be nice to bring back the old roommates again one final time, but heck who knows what will happen, its 50/50 right now.
This weekend will again be full of travel for me, but it will be fun! Tommarro I will head to KC to be with Megan. Her birthday was the fourth, so we are somewhat celebrating her birthday. I am excited to see her, I always am missing her throughout the weeks. She makes my weeks drag on, but she also makes my weekends fly by. Saturday, me and Stephen will head back up to Maryville to watch the Bearcats take on the Gorillas of Pittsburgh State. It will be fun to hang with Steve and see a good basketball game.
BTW played another intermural game tonight, played much better than last week :)
Well thats it for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment