Monday, February 9, 2009

Hmm Japanese Steak!

Went to a Japanese Steakhouse for the first time tonight and it was really good and alot of fun!!! The best part was the entertainment we got from the cook, he was pretty hillarious. It was definately a new a fun experience that I think almost anyone would enjoy at least once!

Well after dinner, I watched the Jayhawks fall to the tigers, even though I am somewhat dissapointed, I do take in consideration that all Jayhawk fans were very blessed last year with the national title, We will get em next time! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!

Well I should stop procrastinating on my homework!!! I know something is due in Special Ed tommarro I just dont know what. I heard some kid in the class comment "This class is retarded" lol get it??? Well besides all the paperwork we have to do, I have been enjoying my time at the bowling alley and the pre-school!

Well thats about it, this upcoming weekend is Valentines day, oh boy! This will be the first time I have ever had a girlfriend or even a date for that matter on Valentines day, Yippee!!

2 comments:

  1. Japanese steak house - without Megan? Yes, even the "special needs" students consider some classes retarded, ironic as it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invited her, but she had a speech to prepare for the next day!

    ReplyDelete