Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday birthday birthday...

Well I celebrated Megans birthday Friday night, which was really fun. We went to the Zona Rosa went shopping and saw a movie. We saw the new "he is just not that into you" It was funny for the most part. I liked it. We also went to cold stone!!! I love Ice Cream, this time I had twix in my ice cream instead of snickers, just so you know lol.

Saturday me and steve went all the way back up to the ville to watch Northwest basketball. I actually had to teach a seminar from 1030-1, so we left pretty early in the morning. Everything went pretty well, the girls lost, but the guys won in a close, exciting victory.

Today I went to church with mom and barry and had some subway it was really Good. Then we went to Leandras birthday party which I thought was Ethans birthday party, whoops, anyways it was nice to see everyone again. Megan came also, and was happy to meet more of my family!!

Today is also Jon R's, Kevin B's, Deborah J and James F's Birthday. Tommarro I am going to celebrate jons bday tommarro by going to the fugi in St Joe to eat! Seems like alot of people are born in February lol

Thats about all I have to say...I was trying to think of a way to make this post "interesting or funny" but I am just not very good at that, :( Aww well

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you have this blog because I like hearing about what is going on with you. Oh, and Megan is so pretty! I thought so before from pictures, but she is even prettier in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks sis ;) i like reading your posts also!!! Your kids are so awesome they are going to be great people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your comment about the straws. Aren't people funny? I think so. Not you and me, of course, but other people. At least that's what Carissa and I always say. You certainly do have lots of activities in your life!

    ReplyDelete