Pardon my lack of posting for a few days, I have been struggling with some things and I dont like to just sit here and complain on my blog.
I am excited for the weekend, I get to visit Ian and Ricky in Columbia, and get to see Malcolm in Lindenwood, we have tickets to a big time basketball game.
This week, is slow :( I am sorry if this post is depressing, I will post again, telling you all about my fantastic weekend up at Malcolms college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like it's been a challenging week for all of us. I am finally up and running and I truly believe that the Holy Spirit helped me, because I surely don't know what I'm doing. Why must you suffer in silence? lol
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you had a bad day, I hope it gets better soon. Have fun this weekend!
ReplyDelete