So Monday night Elections got canceled and I wont know if I got my position until after spring break, I will keep the following updated!!!
So today, I had a huge big test in Special Education, and the test got handed out with all the answers on it. It was a student teacher administering the test so the test just got canceled and we all went out and enjoyed the weather!
Went out to eat at Carsons today. It was wing night, I am so stuffed the food was really good, and it was nice hanging out with the guys!
To add to my fortunate luck today I was walking home from basketball and found a twenty dollar bill just laying there. Now I of course looked around for any potential losers, but in the end I just got lucky. I am twenty dollars richer I guess.
Now if you asked me if I felt a wee bit guilty for picking up that twenty, eh maybe, but it was muddy and wet, and if I didn't save it at that point it was a goner anyways.
Well hopefully I can keep this run of good luck going as long as possible!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great day! I hope you have a fabulous time in New Orleans. What group are you going with? I always wanted to go there. Let me know when you get back and we'll figure out a dinner or something (with megan, of course).
ReplyDelete