Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pretty cool weekend!!!

Well this was of course the weekend where I made the trip up to see Malcolm at his college in St Charles. Me and Stephen were going to leave friday, but he ended up having to work so we had to postpone leaving until Saturday morning.

All in all it was an awesome weekend, Me and Steve ate at a great restaurant in Columbia with Ricky and Ian called Jazz. There is one in Kansas City, and it was so good I am excited to go again. After hanging out with the guys in Columbia for awhile, we headed to LU and hung out with Malcolm. It was one of the most hillarious nights in MSZ history, I would share, but I dont think anyone would get it besides me and Mal. The big basketball game turned out really good, the game was really close and exciting, I am really glad we got to go!

Well next weekend is going to be really fun too. It is Phi Sigma Kappas semi formal so Megan is gonna come up to Maryville to visit. Ha its going to be nice not to have to drive for a weekend. :)

Check back later on this post I may have a HyDrive commercial posted on here soon, made by me malcolm and Stephen of course!

Anyways I have alot of homework to finish up on, turns out I will be going to New Orleans over spring break to help build houses for those in need! I will not be returning to Indep until April.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous time. I myself would probably have enjoyed it if you left out the basketball part! I think I am too old to say lol. Anyway, don't forget we need formal pictures.

    ReplyDelete