Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to put up here. Me and Megan decided not to attend Phi Sigma Kappa's semi formal, but on the bright side we have three in April, so that should generate alot of great photos!
Well I came home this weekend, and on friday hung out with Stephen and Malcolm, (who I always hang out with, besides Megan of course) We pretty much just watched basketball and hung out! You know the usually thing!!!
On Saturday I mostly hung out with Megan, We went to the Zona Rosa and she bought me some shoes for my birthday. They are some of the nicest shoes I have ever owned. They are blue and white Pumas, they are sweet!!! We then went to the Independence Center, because an old friend Jordan Goldsmith's band was playing there. "Kerrington Cooper" as they are called sounded pretty good, considering I too once sung on the same stage as Jordan Goldsmith. Lol wow old time Englewood memories, me and Jordan performed "What if I Stumble" by DC talk in a Church talent show. Lol not a big thing, but funny considering he has his own band now.
That night Dad took me, Megan, and Malcolm all out to eat at IHOP it was really good, and provided some funny and interesting conversation. Then me and Megan hung out on the square for a little bit, but really didn't do anything since only one store was open.
Today I went to Church with Megan at Kansas City Baptist Temple, and something really bad happened, but actually was a good thing for me, because it made me refocus on being a better person and better Christian. On my way into the parking lot, I bumped into a parked car, while parking, and for a few minutes I actually thought about not saying anything and acting like it never happened, I mean there was no way to know it was me right? Fortunately I did the right thing and left a note, informing the owner I would pay any and all damages, with my phone number, however even though I did the right thing, I should not have even THOUGHT about not saying anything, that is just not the person I am or want to be. So I decided that, this was a sign from God telling me I should refocus on him, and live my life like he would want me to live it.
Wow this has been a really long post, maybe I should keep up on my posting. lol I am doing this post mainly as a stress reliever because I am really nervous about elections tommarro. I am running for Phi Sigma Kappa intermural chair. This postion, is the postion I have wanted since I was a freshman! I really hope it is Gods will to bless me with the honor of being the Intermural Chair! I am sure I will post tommarro with an update on whether I got the position or not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
isnt your birthday still a month away.....?
ReplyDeletea coupon that she wanted to use on them was about to expire!
ReplyDelete