Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Orleans!!!

So I had an amazing week in New Orleans. I think I did alot of good to the people down there and I had alot of fun also!!!

I have alot of homework to do, and my mind is racing about alot of other stuff going on in my life so this post will not give very good detail on how the trip went. I will have to tell you more in person.

Basically from mon-thurs we got up early and worked on houses, we got to meet the people we were building the house for, and we made really good friendships with the people we worked with. We also got to see the city, and go on a dinner cruise on the river. It was definately a life changing experience.

The trip was very tiring, and I am trying to catch up on the homework time I missed out on. Check out all the pics I posted on facebook!!!

1 comment: