Well my living arrangement for next year was all but set up, when suddenly I found out I had nothing! I was scheduled to live in the forest village apartments, but unfortunately that fell through and I am left here with nothing at all. I could go on about how mad I am at the person who said that I would "for sure" get a room, and said "there was no way FVA would fill up" but I guess I will hold my tongue. ERRR!!!
Well on a lighter note, I have made plans on going to New Orleans on a missions trip over spring break!!! We will be helping those who are still affected by the damaging effects of hurricane katrina. I have never done a mission trip before so I am very excited about this opportunity. It should be a great experiance, but also alot of work. Sponsorship for travel, food, and expenses to build houses is available, contact me if your interested.
Well this weekend is Valentines day, I am pretty excited!!! I just want this day to be over, I have too much homework to work on :( and I am way too distracted with other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So...........with what church is the missions trip? That sounds like a lot of fun/work. I would love to go to New Orleans, in fact, that's where we were going until the hurricane hit. I don't know what to say about your living arrangements. You're a smart guy, I'm sure you'll think of something. Sorry it didn't work out the way you were hoping. Can you just stay where you are?
ReplyDelete