Monday, February 23, 2009

Its been a great Six Months


Well the 23rd was me and Megan's official six months. It has really been a great time, we have been able to do a lot of really fun stuff!!! I am really excited about all the stuff we get to do in the future also!!! Everything is going really GREAT :)!!!

So me and Megan are going to have to really look nice for the rest of the semester, we have PSK semi formal on March 14th, then PSK Formal on April 4th, then GAL formal on April 17th, and then DSP formal on the 18th...That should create a lot more nice pictures!!!

Well six months has really flown by, I guess time flys when your having fun :)!!

Picture was taken on August 23rd, our first date at the Royals/Christian concert/IHOP :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy six month anniversary. I've said it before, but you two make a cute couple. I am glad things are going so well. And yes, we will be expecting formal pictures. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You best be saving your money for all those formals. I agree with Carissa - we will be expecting photos!

    ReplyDelete