
what does wow mean to you, usually for me wow is a good thing, sometimes amazing, and sometimes great, but not just that, it has to be so great it surprises you how amazing it actually is.
I have been dating someone for about 5 months now, and I sure like her alot, I like her more than anyone I have dated previously, and I try to say that with as little bias as possible. However during those five months I didn't say wow.
Last Sunday I headed back to Independence, and spent the entire day watching my favorite thing on tv, which is of course football. I got to watch it with my dad and my brother, which was really awesome because I dont get to see them as much with how much I travel (see last post) Then after football I spend the night (all the way til 3 A.M.) hanging with my best friends. On monday I was hesistant to leave, but I knew I had to go visit my girlfriend on the UMKC campus.
I didn't really expect much from this date, all we were doing was saving money by eating at the schools cafeteria and watching a T.V. show, I definately did not expect to have that much fun, but boy was I wrong, something kicked in that never had before in our five months together, time flew fast, and I was wowed that I had such an amazing girlfriend like Megan, everything seemed right, and everything was...well all I can say is WOW :)
Megan is SOOOOOO pretty. She definitely has the "wow" factor. We should all get together and play some games (probably not nerts since it is not your favorite), hopefully something I can win at! You better be nice to Megan.
ReplyDeleteAwww...you guys are so cute together. She is really pretty.
ReplyDelete