Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pressin on

I dont really have too much to say, yet I thought I would post, just to keep everyone informed on whats going on in my life.

I have had an interesting last few days. I am really trying hard, to try as hard as I can, to be the very best that I can. Pray for me...I am weak.

However, I have a lot of good news. Today I attended an awards ceremony for Northwest future educators. I was awarded the Fred Fuhr memorial scholarship. I was blessed to meet the donors, and Dean Hubbard, the President of the University. (No his name is dean, he is not the Dean lol)

This past weekend, I went with Steve to the National Negro League baseball museum. It was a great experience. The Negro Leagues are very special to my heart, they were instrumental in helping desegregating American, not to mention sports.

Later that day, me, steve and malcolm played some hoops. It was alot of fun just kickin it with the guys.

Yay for my birthday, its Tuesday, which happens to be the first Royals game of the season.

GO ROYALS!!!

1 comment: