Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter fun!!!

Well my Easter weekend went pretty well. It was actually pretty relaxing and not as hectic as my normal trips home. I actually had a night somewhat to myself, where I did some homework and watched a movie. Even though part of me wished I had more to do, and someone to do it with, it was nice to kinda just chill.

On Easter I got to hang out and see alot of people I had been missing. It was a good time to get to go to Bales baptist and then hang out at Ethan's house afterwards. I headed to Maryville in the afternoon, but actually stopped in St Joe because as I was driving through a friend called and told me to bowl a few games with them since it was dollar night.

I hadn't bowled in forever, not a huge fan of bowling at all, but it was interesting I actually bowled a really good game. In the first game I rolled a 169, thanks mainly for me rolling three strikes in the final frame. I had never, ever done that before. In the second game I sunk to a 110, and then in the third I got back up to a respectable 127. Besides the unwarranted success, (I usually bowl well under 100) it was fun to get out and do something different with some friends.

Well lots of things are coming up this month, so I probably wont be home until summer. First this weekend is the Boys Like Girls concert, then the next weekend after that is Phi Sig Formal. (I know its been canceled and rescheduled like 100 times lol) but this one is actually in stone. Then I think the weekend after that will be when school is out. SO EXCITED FOR SUMMER!!! Royals games, basketball at the y and center, going to the lake, vacations and trips, Upward Bound, hanging out with the homies!!! Should shape up pretty well.

I am so glad, for everything God has blessed me with! Praise the Lord, he even forgives people like me....

1 comment:

  1. That could have been my bowling story! It was so good to have you here! I hope to see more of you this summers. These girlfriends seem to interfere with family time!

    ReplyDelete