So its been awhile since my last post, but not really all that much has happened. I have been just working hard, managin Phi Sigma Kappa Athletics, and doing my homework.
I was about to type about how excited I am for this semester to end, and I decided not too. Although I am excited for this semester to end, I dont know how excited I am anymore. Its kinda of a wierd thing, where I realized that my time here is flying by way to quickly and I am going to really miss it.
One thing I am really going to miss is my fraternity. Phi Sigma Kappa has been a source of great Pride for me the last few years. It has helped me grow more as a person, and become a better man. I only have one more year to be an active Phi Sig, so I definately want to take full advantage of that. We are sending the seniors off in style this weekend, I am gonna miss those guys, they have been such a big part of my life for three years.
So this upcoming weekend is the PSK formal. Then I am planning on going to a Royals game on saturday. GO ROYALS, I really hope this is the season everyone is hoping for.
Well thats about it, gotta go study for these finals! Yippee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you've had that experience. Again, we won't talk about what I was doing at your age!
ReplyDelete