I like to have everything under control. I like to know exactly what we are doing and when. I like to have a plan for action. If it doesn't go my way, I get frustrated. Sometimes even mad.
However God says that we truly have very little control about what happens. He makes everything work in his plan, and unfortunately, sometimes I am too immature to realize that plan is better for me.
Last night, I was going to a Easter youth service at 7pm, afterwards there was planned to be a gathering with the youth group at some place in the city of Independence. Me and Stephen were excited to attend these events and it seemed as it my night was planned out pretty well. However us attending those events was definately not in Gods plans, as my brother broke down somewhere in the Middle of his trip back home. It was hard to understand how this whole situation was necessary in Gods plan.
On the way out me and Stephen had alot of time to talk. Believe it or not, our devotion we read in the car said that God wants us to be prepared for change, and how sometimes we cant understand how the change will help us in the end, but God promises that it will.
I think the car ride out and back actually was Gods plan for us. Me Stephen and Malcolm talked about alot of important things going on in our lives. Hopefully we can all stay strong and keep looking for Gods guidance in a world we have little control in.
Today we all go get to see the Royals play on OPENING DAY!!! Its so exciting! Hopefully the weather stays good for the game. Go ROYALS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment