Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Enjoying my freedom, eh maybe too much!

Well now that Upward Bound is over I have had plenty of time to have fun and spend all my money. Errr, I did put about 700 in savings to help with the house payments I will be making, however I was banking on doing this Quintiles study which I got disqualified from. Well so now, I am pretty tight on the whole money thing, but thats ok, I am pretty thrifty!

The Minnesota trip was a blast, I got to do alot of really fun stuff, and stay in a sweet hotel. Haha kinda wish I was still there, but I like being home too!

Last weekend I moved alot of stuff up to my place in Maryville. My room is sweet now! Its going to be a fun year living with Garrett (plus the other residents of our house) again! Plus I am really stoked for this years classes. They all seem really cool, cause they are all closely related to my major. Hopefully I can still be the manager for the womens basketball team! (kinda banking on that too) I really liked working for them last year!

Well thats all for now going to a Demi Lovato concert tonight! Wooohoooo!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and excited about your upcoming year. It sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I would have gone to college at 18 instead of 30. Spouses kind of frown on you living in a dorm or a frat house when you're married!

    ReplyDelete