Well summer has been fun so far and now I have started my Upward Bound duties of being an RA.
Basically my job entails that I be here from Sunday at 5pm to Friday at noon, to make sure living here on campus is safe and enjoyable for the high school students in the program. We RA's are to plan activities, make sure students are attending classes and meals, and that the students are being safe and appropriate. Its a really fun job, and I get to do alot of fun stuff for free!!!
The Upward Bound Session ends July 6th. At this point we will be getting back from our four day vacation in Minneapolis. This trip too is free for me to go to as I will be a chaperone for the students. There are alot of sights and activities that we get to attend around the city, one being a trip to the Metrodome to see the Twins play the Yankees.
After Upward Bound is over, I hope I can find a way to make some money, (besides plasma) before going back to school, but even admist that me and Stephen are planning yet another Minnesota trip for me that would include seeing me grandparents. We plan on making a trip to the Metrodome to see the Royals for the first time outside of Kauffman stadium.
Well thats about all! Summers been great so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you have lots of stuff to do this summer. It sounds like fun. You should let your Minnesota relatives know you're coming. I know they would like to see you!
ReplyDeleteThat does sound like a fun job. I hope you have a good time in Minnesota.
ReplyDelete